Baby Boy Baptismal/Christening/Dedication Cookies

My friend wanted to throw a joint celebration for her two kids - Birthday party for her girl and Baptismal for her baby boy. She wanted a blue and white motif and decided to order a 4 dozen of cookies best fit for a baby boy. It must consist of baby bottles, onesies, rocking horse, stroller and teddy bear. Now I have a reason to buy that Wilton cookie cutter baby set I've been eyeing for a long time now. The set consists of 4 cookie cutters -- a onesie, stroller, teddy bear and a rocking horse. Unfortunately, in the set there's no baby bottle cookie cutter included. So, I decided to just buy another cookie cutter for the sake of friendship since she's a very sweet person and I just want to make my friend happy. LOL! Anyway, here are the official photos from the joint celebration and the cookies I made. 






Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad